1. Your acknowledgment and consent
2. Information We Collect
We retain Customer Information in our business records for as long as you are a customer or user of one of our products and/or Services. We also retain Customer Information for a certain period of time after you are no longer a customer or user of one of our products and/or Services if Customer Information is required for the Purpose for which Customer Information was collected or to meet legal requirements
The provider does not collect personal information unless you voluntarily give it to us. However, we collect certain types of information and request personal information in certain circumstances, such as when you create a User Account. The following sections describe the types of information we collect and how we collect it.
• Information You Provide to Us: All users can visit the public areas of the Service without disclosing any personal information about themselves. However, in order to use certain features of the Service, you may be asked, or you may choose to provide, certain personally identifiable information (“PII”), such as name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and the like. information. We will not collect PII from you when you use the Service unless you voluntarily provide it to us or allow us to collect such information. When you complete the registration form to create a User Account, we ask you to provide us with the relevant PII.
• Log Information: Our servers automatically track certain information about you when you use our Services. This information may include your originating URL, which URL you are heading to next, what browser you are using, and your IP address. Our site logs generate some types of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of clicks and visits to our Services. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff to provide better services to the public and may also be provided to others, but statistics do not contain personal information and cannot be used to collect such information.
• Usage Activity: When you use the Service, we may track your usage history, including the history of changes to certain data on the system. This usage history will be used for your convenience, so you can easily access the history log on the system.
3. Information Sharing
We may use the personal information you provide to us to personalize your profile information, maintain, customize and add new resources and services, and enable communication and interaction between you and the Provider, and between the Provider and its operational personnel. In addition, we will share the personal information we collect from you in the following circumstances:
In addition, we may share third party user information in the form of aggregated non-personal information. This non-identifying information may include, for example, patterns, trends, preferences and other collective characteristics of our users. This disclosure of information serves to help us and our marketing partners evaluate and adapt our communications, advertisements, services and general business practices to the needs of users of the Service.
4. Control of Your Information
You can ask us to correct, update or delete any information we have collected from you by sending us an email and we will endeavor to fulfill your request. We may choose not to comply with any request that we deem unreasonable, unduly burdensome or impractical or that constitutes a threat to the privacy or rights of others.
The personal information you provide to us is stored on servers, which are located in secure facilities with restricted access, and are protected by protocols and procedures designed to ensure the security of that information. In addition, we limit access to personal information to the Provider’s employees, independent contractors and agents who need to know this information to develop, operate and maintain the Service. All Provider personnel who have access to this information are trained in the maintenance and security of such information. However, no server, computer or network or communication system, or transmission of data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, while we endeavor to protect user information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through the use of the Service and you acknowledge and agree that you provide such information and engage in such transmission at your own risk. Once we receive a transmission from you, we will endeavor to keep it secure on our systems.
6. Notice of Changes
7. Applicable laws and jurisdictions
8. Questions? Contact us